NAVIGATING THE ASCIP ONLINE EVENT GUIDE
The ASCIP 2020 Virtual Educational Conference and Expo online event guide is your place to go for important information about the event, accessing the sessions, and other features to enhance your event experience.
As a conference attendee, you will access all educational sessions from the online event guide, so please add it to any and all devices you will use during the conference (i.e., cell phone, tablet, PC). Below are simple instructions for downloading the event to your computer or mobile device, creating your personal schedule, and accessing the conference sessions:
PRIOR TO THE CONFERENCE:
- Log into the Online Event Guide / Download the Mobile App
- Enter the Event Password: ASCIP2020
- PREFERRED LOGIN IS THE DESKTOP ONLINE EVENT GUIDE: To view the desktop version of this event, go to https://crowd.cc/ascip-20 from your browser and log in. You will be emailed a 6-digit confirmation code to verify your identity. This code will be good for ONE login. If you close your browser, you will be required to log in again and request another 6-digit code, so we recommend you leave the ONLINE EVENT GUIDE open throughout the day.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE EMAIL WITH YOUR 6-DIGIT CODE, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK EMAIL FOLDER.
- Review the Agenda and Set Up Your Conference Schedule
- Navigate to the All Sessions
- Browse the conference agenda by clicking the dates. Add courses you would like to attend to your personal schedule by clicking on the “+” button.
- Navigate to “My Schedule” to access sessions you selected. Creating your schedule ahead of time is optional, but we highly recommend planning out your conference schedule to ensure you catch all of the live sessions you want to attend!
DURING THE CONFERENCE:
Accessing the Conference Sessions
- Click on the session title to access the session
- Click “View Webcast” to join the session
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and E-mail address and click Join Webinar in Progress. Please enter your information accurately. This will be used to track attendance for CE purposes.
- Zoom will launch on your device. Click “Open Zoom Meetings”. Please download Zoom to your device this BEFORE the conference to ensure this does not delay your access to the sessions.NOTE: You must be logged into Zoom in order for us to verify your attendance. If you are registered as a group and/or will be watching presentations as a group on a single device (ex: projector in a conference room), you must each individually log into the app and corresponding Zoom room.. To do so, we recommend that you login to the session on your own device, phone, or tablet--then lower the volume on the secondary device.
- To ask the presenter a question during the Q&A session, type your question into the Q&A box in Zoom
Navigating the Conference Zoom Rooms
If you are attending subsequent sessions in the same Zoom Room, you can stay logged into that Room for multiple sessions. If you would like to move to a different Zoom Room, click the red “Leave” button at the bottom of your screen.
To go to a session in a different Zoom Room, open the ASCIP online event guide and follow instructions for Accessing the Conference Sessions above.