SUMMIT MEDICAL GROUP
Summit Medical Group
121 Chanlon Road
New Providence, NJ 07974
Physician Recruitment Specialist , Medical Staff Services
Phone: 908-977-9400Summit Medical Group Website Get More Information
Content of this page is provided and copyrighted by the exhibitor.
About Summit Medical Group
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN SUMMIT MEDICAL GROUP?
PHYSICIAN-OWNED & PATIENT FOCUSED.
We are the largest multispecialty medical group in the United States that is owned, governed and led by physicians. We’re reinventing and reaffirming the viability of the physician-owned and governed practice model in an era when physician employment is increasingly under the control of hospital systems and private equity investors. In fact, we’re excelling at all the imperatives required to thrive in today’s complex and rapidly evolving health care industry.
UNPRECEDENTED GROWTH AND SUCCESS.
We have been pioneering and leading the way in coordinated multispecialty care in New Jersey since 1919 and expanded our reach with the establishment of Summit Medical Group Oregon – Bend Memorial Clinic. While geographically dispersed, all groups utilize the same proven methods of caring for patients by giving physicians the power, authority, and freedom to focus on patient care.
DIVERSE OFFERING OF SPECIALTIES AND SERVICES FOR PATIENTS.
- Convenient, affordable, value-based care at every stage of life
- Unique coordinated care model through integrated group of providers
- Comprehensive resources including:
- urgent care centers
- community-based physicians’ offices
- ambulatory surgery facilities
- state-of-the-art Cancer Center
- Excellent health outcomes
COLLABORATIVE & DYNAMIC WORK ENVIRONMENT FOR PHYSICIANS.
- Collegial environment that promotes mentoring and fosters excellence
- Full support of an elite group of experienced providers and staff
- Access to the latest, cutting-edge medical and information technology tools
- Integrated care model that produces better outcomes and allows physicians to gain a comprehensive view of their patients’ care
- Work-life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Attractive benefits including an investor-owned track and novel programs to combat physician burn-out
The Virtual Expo Hall is paid advertising. NJAFP has not been involved in the preparation, adoption or editing of Third Party Content. While NJAFP makes every attempt to provide accurate and timely information to serve the needs of users, neither NJAFP nor the Third Party Content Providers guarantee its accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness, and are not responsible or liable for any such content, including any advertising, products, or other materials on or available from third party sites. NJAFP and the Third Party Content Providers specifically disclaim any responsibility for Content available on the Site. The use of the Site and the Content, including Third Party Content, is at your own risk.