EDIT YOUR USER PROFILE IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER OF THIS PAGE. IT SAYS "Howdy,(your name)." CLICK ON THAT LINE, AND CLICK EDIT PROFILE.
ENSURE YOUR NAME IS CORRECT AND YOU ADD YOUR CREDENTIALS TO THE LAST NAME FIELD, SEPARATED BY COMMAS. OTHERWISE YOUR CERTIFICATE WILL PRINT OUT WITH YOUR CURRENT PROFILE INFORMATION.
Overall LIVE Conference Evaluation & Claim for Live Credit
is now CLOSED
Thank you for participating in ASCIP 2020 Virtual Conference. Please complete this overall conference evaluation and the subsequent CE claim form to generate your CE certificate for the LIVE portion of this year's meeting.
- If you have not completed the evaluations for the live sessions you attended, please complete them before continuing. Your certificate will reflect the sessions you completed through the CE system. If you do not remember which sessions you completed, please refer to the Transcript Page in the main menu of this site. If you attended a session that does not appear on that transcript page, please go back to the session and take the evaluation again to ensure the system acknowledges it.
- You may choose only ONE form of CE Credit. Please do not claim more than one. We are not able to award mixed credits.
- The name on your certificate will be identical to the name on your user account. If you have not edited your profile, PLEASE DO IT NOW. If you have not added your credentials to your profile, they will not be printed on the certificate. You may change your name or add credentials on your user account page.If they are not already listed, you should add your credentials (MD, DO, etc.) to the last name field. To edit your profile, go to your name in the upper right hand corner of this page (It says "Howdy (your name)", click it, edit profile and add your credentials to the last name field. Make sure you update the page before returning.
- If you missed a live webinar for which you were registered, you will be able to access those sessions as stand-alone courses beginning in October using this website.
- This certificate will cover your participation in the LIVE WEBINAR event only. The stand alone sessions will be handled separately.
And, if you have any questions or get stuck, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know how we can make future virtual events better for you. Thanks again for being part ASCIP 2020 Virtual Conference!
Statement of Need and Target Audience
Educational opportunities that promote evidence-based interventions for persons with spinal cord injury/disorder are needed by clinicians in order to provide optimum care for this patient population. ASCIP 2020 provides such an opportunity by presenting evidence-based research, standards-of-care and guidelines for clinical practice.
- Certified Disability Management Specialist
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor
- Occupational Therapists (AOTA)
- Physical Therapists (ACCME – Non-MD CME)
- Physicians (ACCME)
- Psychologists (Non-MD CME/APA Division 22)
- Registered Dietitians
- Social Workers
- Speech-Language-Hearing Therapists (ASHA)
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ADD YOUR PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS TO YOUR USER ACCOUNT OR THEY WILL NOT APPEAR ON YOUR CERTIFICATE.
NAVIGATE TO THE UPPER RIGHT OF THE WEB PAGE, CLICK YOUR PROFILE, CLICK EDIT AND ADD YOUR CREDENTIALS TO YOUR LAST NAME FIELD, SEPARATED BY COMMAS.