BEFORE YOU CLAIM CREDIT:EDIT YOUR USER PROFILE NOW!
EDIT YOUR USER PROFILE IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER OF THIS PAGE. IT SAYS “Howdy,(your name).” CLICK ON THAT LINE, AND CLICK EDIT PROFILE.
ENSURE YOUR NAME IS CORRECT AND YOU ADD YOUR CREDENTIALS TO THE LAST NAME FIELD, SEPARATED BY COMMAS. OTHERWISE YOUR CERTIFICATE WILL PRINT OUT WITH YOUR CURRENT PROFILE INFORMATION.
Enduring Education Evaluation & Claim for CE Credit
Thank you for participating in ASCIP 2020 Virtual Conference, Enduring Sessions. When you have completed ALL the enduring (recorded) sessions you wish to take, please complete the following evaluation and the subsequent CE claim form to generate your CE certificate for the ENDURING portion of this year’s meeting.
- IMPORTANT: After you choose the type of CE Credits you wish for these sessions, you will be required to choose the one-hour blocks you attended in order to generate the appropriate certificate. As always, ASCIP follows the honor system.
- You may choose only ONE form of CE Credit. Please do not claim more than one. We are not able to award mixed credits.
- The name on your certificate will be identical to the name on your user account. If you have not edited your profile, PLEASE DO IT NOW. If you have not added your credentials to your profile, they will not be printed on the certificate. You may change your name or add credentials on your user account page. If they are not already listed, you should add your credentials (MD, DO, etc.) to the last name field. To edit your profile, go to your name in the upper right hand corner of this page (It says “Howdy (your name)”, click it, edit profile and add your credentials to the last name field. Make sure you update the page before returning.
- This certificate will cover your participation in the RECORDED WEBINAR event only. Each “Block” below will yield 1 contact hour (except for Block 1, which issues 2 contact hours). UNLIKE THE LIVE CONFERENCE, THESE CERTIFICATES WILL REFLECT WHOLE NUMBER CONTACT HOURS PER COMPLETED BLOCK AND WILL NOT ISSUE PARTIAL CONTACT HOURS.
- NOTE: If you are an ASHA member seeking ASHA CEUs, you may only claim credit for block that were entirely new content for you. If a block has one session that you attended during the live course and one that you did not, you may not claim any credit for that block
And, if you have any questions or get stuck, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know how we can make future virtual events better for you. Thanks again for being part ASCIP 2020 Virtual Conference!
AccreditationStatement of Need & Target Audience ASCIP 2020 Overall Learning Objectives Evaluation and CE Certificates Terms & Conditions Accrediting Organization Statements Speaker Disclosures Statement of Need & Target Audience
Statement of Need and Target Audience
Educational opportunities that promote evidence-based interventions for persons with spinal cord injury/disorder are needed by clinicians in order to provide optimum care for this patient population. ASCIP 2020 provides such an opportunity by presenting evidence-based research, standards-of-care and guidelines for clinical practice.
- Certified Disability Management Specialist
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor
- Occupational Therapists (AOTA)
- Physical Therapists (ACCME – Non-MD CME)
- Physicians (ACCME)
- Psychologists (Non-MD CME/APA Division 22)
- Registered Dietitians
- Social Workers
- Speech-Language-Hearing Therapists (ASHA)
At the conclusion of this activity, the learner should be able to:
- Explore advances in research, medicine, and nursing care and discuss their impact on the rehabilitation of patients with SCI/D and their support systems
- Discuss state-of-the-art approaches to improving the care of patients with SCI/D to promote positive outcomes
- Implement changes to clinical practice and administrative strategies for effective rehabilitation of patients with a variety of SCI/D diagnoses
- Incorporate evidence-based research outcomes into the care of patients and their families
Continuing Education Credit InformationEducational Level: Intermediate
Instructional Method: Enduring
CME/CEU: 42 contact hours Evaluation and CE Certificates
Completion Requirements: Credit is only given to attendees who register for the event; attend the virtual session blocks; evaluate each block attended, take the post-test for each session and complete the overall conference evaluation. For the virtual session blocks, your credits will be tabulated at the end of the overall evaluation and issued in whole-number credit hours. You are responsible for reporting the correct hours to your accrediting authority. At the end of the overall evaluation you will be able to claim your credit and print your certificate using our CE system, https://conference.academyscipro.orgTerms & Conditions
Any person may file a signed complaint about ASCIP educational events. Complaints must be submitted in writing. The complaint must be identified as a complaint. The complaint must clearly describe the specific nature of the complaint, provide supporting data for the charge, specify the changes sought by the complainant, and identify the person making the complaint. All Complaints that meet the specified criteria will be considered by ASCIP. Complaints should be sent to:ASCIP
224 West State Street
Trenton, NJ 08608
Individuals requesting accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) or any other special needs should contact ASCIP at 217-321-2488 prior to purchase.
Any questions or concerns can be directed to our customer service department at email@example.com Your opinions are important to us and will help us to provide quality education in the future.Accrediting Organization Statements
Please refer to the following link:
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ADD YOUR PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS TO YOUR USER ACCOUNT OR THEY WILL NOT APPEAR ON YOUR CERTIFICATE.
NAVIGATE TO THE UPPER RIGHT OF THE WEB PAGE, CLICK YOUR PROFILE, CLICK EDIT AND ADD YOUR CREDENTIALS TO YOUR LAST NAME FIELD, SEPARATED BY COMMAS.