2020 Clinical Practice Committee Round Tables
The ASCIP Clinical Round Tables
The ASCIP Clinical Round Tables, to be held over lunch at the 2020 Annual Conference and Expo, provide an engaging, interdisciplinary opportunity for informal dialogue with clinical peers on a variety of topics in the field of SCI care. These discussions generate ideas for improving clinical practice and facilitate collaboration among peers, inspiring future conference presentations and program development. Additional benefits include opportunities for clinical peer interaction and networking.
The Clinical Practice Committee, with member input, has identified ten potential clinical round table topics to date, including:
- Rural and Community-based SCI Services
- Resources for the Underfunded
- Interdisciplinary Approaches for Weight Loss with People with SCI
- Caregiver Support
- Pain Management
- Cardio Metabolic Syndrome
- Advances in Technology
- Transitions in Care / Resources (collaborative sharing of useful forms/resources)
If you have a suggestion for an additional or alternate topic, or would like to co-facilitate a round table discussion, please contact Jackie Wondolowski at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 10, 2020.